Welcome to DMS
DMS provide essential automotive data in addition to the highly respected performance monitoring services which allow companies to remain competitive at all times.
- DMS is committed to taking your privacy seriously and ensuring that information about you is kept secure and confidential.
- We will only collect information from you when you contact us for information. If you are just browsing this site there is no need to disclose any personal information.
- We will store personal information given by you and may use it, to inform you of our products and services which may be of interest, to help us improve our products and services including this site and/or to provide information about this company or associated companies.
- We may disclose information obtained by you to third parties associated with this company.
- We may need to disclose information about you if you breach our terms and conditions or, if required to do so by law or Government body.
- We aim to keep your information secure but we cannot guarantee that transmission of data over the internet is absolutely secure and you therefore send such information at your own risk.
- This site has links to third party site: we are not in any way responsible for the privacy practices of their sites.
- By disclosing your personal information using this site or over the telephone, you consent to the processing of your personal information by us in the manner set out in this policy.
Terms & Conditions
Please read this carefully. By accessing this Derwent Management Services' (DMS) website you are agreeing to the terms and conditions below. If you have any questions or comments please contact us.
- These Terms and Conditions govern the use of the DMS website ("the site").
- By using this web site you agree to be legally bound by these terms which shall take effect on your first access to the site.
- DMS Limited may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
- All material, including names, images, pictures, logos and icons ("the content") regarding or relating to DMS Limited on the site and any material sent to you by email or any other form or downloaded by you belongs to us. The use of any such content is strictly bound by these terms and conditions and/or the terms and conditions of our contract of sale.
- We own all intellectual property rights associated with the content.
- You may not do any of the following:
- Reproduce, modify or in any way commercially exploit any of the content
- Redistribute any of the content
- Create any database in electronic or structured manual form by systematically downloading or storing any of the content.
Access to the download area
- Should you require access the download area of the site we will assign you a user name and password which will allow you to log in.
- We do not allow any unauthorised person to share your user name and password.
- You are responsible for preventing unauthorised use of your user name and password.
Disclaimers and limitation of liability
- The content does not constitute any form of advice, recommendation or arrangement by us.
- The site is provided on an "as is", "as available" basis.
- All implied warranties are excluded from these terms to the extent that the law allows. In addition, we do not guarantee that the site is free from infection by viruses or anything else that may have contaminating or destructive properties.
- We will not be liable for any damages including indirect or consequential damages or any damages arising from, use or loss of use, data or profits, arising in contract, tort or otherwise from any action taken (or not taken) as a result of using the site or any content.
Third party sites
- Our site contains links to other websites provided by independent third parties ("Third Party Sites") either framed within our own screens or unframed, which means you are linked directly to the other party's site.
- We are not responsible for the availability or content of Third Party Sites to which we provide you with access as a facilitator only. Our mere provision of a link to a Third Party Site is not to be taken as a recommendation of any product or service offered by the proprietor of such. Nor are we in any way responsible for transactions concerning goods or services available from such Third Party Sites.
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law.
- The parties irrevocably agree that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise out of, under or in connection with, these terms and conditions.
Derwent Management Services Ltd
Derwent House, Eco Park Road,
Shropshire SY8 1FF
Registered in England under no. 3206215Close